-
April 7th, 2004, 04:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Both on the webpage and here... ::faints::
(well, okay, about to pass out due to not sleeping enough from the crazy workload, but I can use this as an excuse...)
Sorry to hear your scanner died; hope the new one rocks! ^_^
BTW, if anyone knows a virus writer, do me a favor and shoot 'em, okay?
::wishing I'd brought an alarm clock... I still have time that I could take a nap for the rest of lunch hour but I'm tired enough I'd just keep sleeping too long...::
-
April 7th, 2004, 07:25 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
lol yes! I hope everyone brought their cameras (or screenshot programs [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) along, because a Crisis sighting is fleeting and rare.
*disappears for another 6 months*
XD
No, not really. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Good to see you again, Risu-chan! ^__^ *huggies*
*huggies the rest of the board as well*
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 07, 2004 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>
-
April 10th, 2004, 09:31 PM
#3
Inactive Member
*pokes Risu-chan* I KNOW A VIRUS PERSON!!! ^^ *walks over to one of her classsmates' house and shoots him* ^_^ THERE! I personally prefer unleashing evil bacteria upon them, for then they shall know how the poor computers feel! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, Risu-chan, you seem to be quite good at computers, do you have any suggestions on how to kill Adware and Spyware? O_o I downloaded this system for free and it DOES kill them but some it leaves out and says 'the next time Ad-aware is rebooted, delete the following objects?'
I clicked yes because it can't seem to delete like 5 of them...O.O What does the term 'reboot' mean exactly when referring to Ad-aware? (The downloaded thing)
>_< Hope I don't sound too stupid! Bye! ^__________^
<font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ April 10, 2004 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Seraphim Hargreaves ]</font></font>
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 11, 2004 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Seraphim Hargreaves ]</font>
-
April 11th, 2004, 04:17 AM
#4
Inactive Member
yah actually i need to know a good spyware killer thing or whatever. cuz i have this thing that keeps chaging my homepage and i dont know what program to use to get rid of it. and im afraid to ask my dad cuz when he finds one problem he finds a million more and then i never get the computer back for like several months. plus all my yaio is stored on there! eeep lol...i need to save it to disk and get it off before it gets me into trouble.
-
April 11th, 2004, 05:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*smiles at jadey* Guess what? I'VE FOUND THE PERFECT SPYWARE AND ADWARE KILLER AND IT'S FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
It's called Ad-aware 6.0. Go to google and type that in and you'll get the homepage. Then they'll give you mirror sites that allow you to download it and VOILA!!!! ^_____^ Beautiful peaceeee!!!! I LOVE THIS THING!!!!! *glomps Ad-aware to death* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 11th, 2004, 07:10 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
lol...wow, lots of enthusiasm about Adaware here! Seraphim, when the program asks you if you want to delete the files when you reboot, it means that the next time you restart your computer it automatically deletes those files as your computer starts up. So click yes, and then restart your computer and everything should be fine.
-
April 11th, 2004, 09:31 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Hehe, I'm glad someone here likes AdAware, but I must say I've always enjoyed using SpyBot Search and Destroy to wipe the spy crap off my computer... If you're interested in trying it out, you can get it from either www.spybot.info or www.safer-networking.org.
Good luck with whatever you use. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
April 12th, 2004, 03:35 PM
#8
Inactive Member
hmmm damn i wish i had seen the reply earlier..im already to late. my dummy bro complained about the prob to my dad and instead of fixing the problem he just decided to scrap explorer all together and now ive got to use mozilla. i know explorer can be buggy but it was just a minor problem!!!
grr oh well..ill use this advice when i get my own comp in college.
-
April 12th, 2004, 06:48 PM
#9
Inactive Member
*glomps Crisis* THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! ^_________________^ I get it now!!!! Oh, and Crisis, YOU LOOK LOVELY IN YOUR PICTURES!!!!!! ^___^ *starry eyes* Ever think of modelling? =^_^=
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks